Friday 25 March 2011

why i hate straighteners.

My hair is naturally straight.
I don't need to ravage it with a straightener, unless I go out.
Where people will take photos.
If such an occasion arises, I go apeshit with the straightener.
It's dead straight. Perfect.

I get to the party. I feel great, imagining how awesome I'll look in the photos.
SNAP! The first one.
I go to the bathroom, and look at myself in the mirror.
Oh dear lord. My head looks like it's been raped.
My hair is not straight. I have Tarzan's luscious locks.
I swear there could have been something hiding in there.
Hopefully this just happened while I was in the bathroom.

Photos are up the next day. I see the first.
Crap.
I'm going to write a letter of complaint to GHD regarding false advertising.
Straight hair? LIES!

No comments: