Saturday 19 March 2011

rain rain don't go away.

Our weather has been PMS'ing for the last 2 weeks. It's been sunny, and then suddenly today at 11am it pisses down within about 5 seconds.

My favourite weather.
All it makes me want to do is sit around inside watching movies like a lazy bum.
But no, I get to spend this day studying.
Gross.


On that topic, I always find I study better at the library.
1. Because there's no internet to harbor distractions like Facebook.
2. You're with friends who (sometimes) help you.
3. There's a shitload of books you can look at.
4. The library is just super cozy AND IT HAS BEANBAGS.
But teachers say you should spend at least 4 hours a night studying WITH BREAKS.

I know this chick who spent all her free time studying,
As well as cancelling social dates to do so.
But the results didn't award her.
That's gotta suck.

AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAN READ A BOOK AND MEMORISE STUFF.
I can do that, kind of.
But I don't know how someone can study for Physics by doing that.
Yuck, Physics. Who takes Physics, seriously?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your blog!!!its so unique:)