Tuesday 29 March 2011

dogs are strange creatures.

1. They have a sixth sense.

2. They lick your clothes and your feet.
I also enjoy the taste of cotton and denim. And toe jam. Yummm.

3. They'll eat just about anything.
We came home to an upturned bag of rubbish all over the kitchen.
Coco had torn some cardboard boxes to shreds, and even tried to eat her own hair.
And they eat grass. That's just weird.

4. Sometimes bigger dogs are scared of smaller dogs.
Coco rips on Franklin who's twice her size, by pinning him to the ground by the throat and going for the face.
Excellent fight tactics.

5. They have their own personalities.
Coco thinks she owns the house. A whole half of my bed belongs to her.
Franklin couldn't walk any further once a big, scary yellow leaf crossed his path.
Apparently his mad barking didn't deter it.

6. They smell each others' butts.
Not too sure what the appeal is.

7. They get uglier as they get older.
Franklin was the cutest chubbiest puppy ever.
But now he's decided to grow a moustache and a mohawk.
He's still only 8 months old.

8. They like you depending on the perfume you wear.
Coco and Franklin don't like it if wear my mum's perfume.
It not only makes me smell old, but they bark at me. Angrily.

Btw, Coco and Franklin are my fluffy companions.
As if you hadn't already figured that out.

1 comment:

angela said...

My cats love to lay on denim. Well, one does. And my other likes to lick fabric, too.