Sunday 27 March 2011

i never wear sunglasses.

No pair of sunglasses (or my prescriptions for that matter) sit on my nose right.
It's like they're leaning slightly to the left.
I think damnit, I just bought another broken pair of sunglasses.
No more thrift shopping sprees for me.

But then I remember.
I have a crooked nose.
When I was younger, I was swimming in my pool,
And as I started to surface, my friend dived on.
Right on top of me.
So our heads collided. God it hurt.

Two problems arise from this.
1. I already have prescriptions, but at least not wearing them takes away headaches.
But because I'm short-sighted,
2. No sunglasses means I have to squint. A lot. And that makes my already partial blindness even worse.
Luckily, it's not noticeable. Unless someone comes up real close to my face.

Just imagine, I'm about to kiss a really cute guy.
He gets an inch away, and goes "Your nose is crooked."
Thanks buddy. I'm so not into this anymore.

No comments: