Tuesday 12 April 2011

sick.

Hey all, I'm back.
Not that me being away really mattered to anyone though.
I've had a nasty cold for a few days that just won't piss off.
I'm so drugged up I can't think straight or get up to walk without wanting to fall asleep again.

Something good came out of this though.
Scott Pilgrim vs The World is now my new favourite movie.
IT'S SO COOL. I would pay for that to be my life.
I can just imagine saying I'm gonna do something for myself,
Some random voice (hopefully in my life it's Morgan Freeman) says "You have earned the power of Self-Respect",
And then a samurai sword of self-respect comes out of my heart.
Totally cool.

I might end this here, cause I don't really have much to say when I'm sick,
Except that I've spent 20 hours in bed. I just counted on my fingers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't have 20 fingers, silly!

ashadashaa said...

I counted 10 twice!

Fiona said...

Yay, you're back! =]

20 hours in bed?
Wow. My max was 17 hours, ahaha.

Surendar said...

yeah i liked that movie too
the whole battle of ex's was something to laugh about & that girl whenever she speaks has a black color censoring her words